Friday, July 29, 2011

Family Pics

We did family pics today. My parents, my sister and her fam and all 6 of us. We have not had a family picture done in forever at least 11 years. Susan (our photographer) was absolutely fabulous!
She took some pics of just us with the kids and some of just Doug and I. I swear it was like my wedding day again. Looking up at Doug today was even better than our wedding day. I felt like a teenager today! Although I would never willingly go back to those days. Not even wild horses could drag me.... but today was amazing and I can't wait to see the pictures.

I can't wait to see Bryce's senior pics. Which Susan also did today. I can't believe he is a senior this year. Here we are ordering senior rings, taking senior pics.... Geez where did the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment