Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I don't care what my family says I am TOO FUNNY!

Honestly I really do crack myself up sometimes. However my hubby only laughs at me when I'm not being funny. Seriously?? I am so not amused by that! Andy my precious 7 yr old tonight tells me Aunt Taren is funny Mom you not so much! I mean really. Death to Aunt Taren and I LOVE my sis.

I'm surrounded by funny people. My sister is funny, my hubby is funny. Today I was the messenger between Taren and Doug how were cracking jokes to each other through me on the phone. WHAT THE HEY BOBBY! I feel like a stick out of place sometimes. It seems I have a sense of humor all my own that only I understand. That's okay. I'm funny, I know it, in my head it's freakin hysterical!

I was searching the web for some pics to go along with my blog. and I came across this.

I can assure you this is a crock of poo. I laughed pretty darn hard when I saw this but I am still overweight. I mean really please. I spend a week with 2 of the funniest people I know laughed till my sides hurt and didn't lose a pound. Americans are little too gullible if this book is actually selling.

Just in case your wondering. Yes I did have another blog.  I had some technical difficulties with my blog and my primary email so here I am starting all over. my favorite thing to do. So if you decide to follow me it probably won't make you laugh but hey it made me laugh so get your own blog!

4 comments:

  1. crock o poo? That's funny! I'm going to steal that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, that lady at the top of the header DOES NOT look like she's laughing. It looks like she should be on the GAME OF THRONES. If you know what I mean, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez you've got your own material! and Doug agrees I need to change the girl. Ugh

    ReplyDelete