Monday, August 8, 2011

Motivated Moms

Motivated Moms is a printable chore planning system to help you have a clean and organized home and still have time for yourself! Motivated Moms is a great idea for anyone who would like an easy system to help them to know what to do each day. Just consult the list, do the work, check it off for the day and enjoy your free time!

I have this chore program I used to use it all the time years ago when I had my other house and I was the sec. at the church. Now that we've moved into our own place again I pulled out the good ole Motivated Moms and printed it out, put it neatly in it's nice binder and waited. And waited and waited. Disclaimer **** this does not come with the motivation to actually do the chores. I pulled out the nice notebook with the perfectly organized chore plan and stared at it. I got tired just reading it so I did the next logical thing and went to bed. 

Of course this is not a flaw in the motivated moms program (which is quite wonderful) but a flaw in myself. I did manage to spray the shower curtain down this morning before hitting the sack. Oh I did find something interesting before I went to bed that was a tad bit disturbing to me. 

I can not for whatever reason get this picture to be right side up. I've tried everything. But I'm reading the cereal box after pouring the cereal and I'm liking the calories, trans fat, I get to the cholesterol, it says omg cholesterol! Seriously! ROFL! OMW that slays me. It's an excellent source of vitamins & minerals but omg that cholesterol!  ROFL!
Omg Cholestreol!



3 comments: